Share prices opened flat with the Straits Times Index up 0.47 points to 3,341.54.Oil prices fell further , heading to six-year lows, while crude’s weakness continues to test investor confidence, pushing the yen up and weighing on Asian equities. Most Asian stock a declined as the yen gained a fourth day against the dollar and commodity prices slumped. Trading Signals
STI Day Performance
% Change: -0.45
Market forecast for STI: STI is not in good position we may expect same trend in next trading session.
Technical Indicators: RSI is at 51 and CCI is at 27.
STRAITS TIME LEVELS
Support 1: 3320
Support 2: 3300
Support 3: 3275
Resistance 1: 3360
Resistance 2: 3373
Resistance 3: 3404
Important Factor for today:-
- SINGAPORE remains the favored Asean hub, where 80 per cent of multinational companies locate their regional head office, according to the latest findings of a Baker & McKenzie report released on Wednesday.
- Ernst & Young (EY) has appointed data analytics veteran Reuben Khoo as a new partner to boost its fraud investigation and dispute services (FIDS), a segment that has tripled in size in the Asia Pacific over the last four years.
- Deutsche Bank was sued in Singapore by Stanley Pan Fang-Jen, a co-founder of Hong Kong-based TPV Technology, over a US$32-million ($42-million) trading loss due to alleged false representations.
- Royal Dutch Shell restarted its ethylene cracker in Bukom, Singapore, this week following three-month maintenance and expansion works to raise the unit’s capacity, trading sources not related to the oil major said on Tuesday.
- Global Logistic Properties (GLP) announced that it has incorporated four and acquired two new indirect subsidiaries.